- Wednesdays: March 8, 15, 22, 29; April 5, 12
- 6:00pm Potluck Soup Supper; 7:00pm Worship Service
- Saturday, April 22, 10am-noon
- Inventory maintenance and repair needs
- Organize a Spring Cleaning and Repair day
- Develop procedures for meeting the continuing needs of the building and grounds
- Sunday, April 23 at 9:30am (between services)
- Election of Officers
- Bylaw vote
Welcome to King of Kings Lutheran Church
King of Kings is a diverse, joyful, and welcoming community gathered together by God to celebrate and proclaim the wonderful news of God’s love for us and for the world in Jesus Christ. As Lutherans, we embrace and celebrate God’s grace. We cannot in any way earn God’s love by anything we do; it is pure gift. Jesus Christ is the visible expression and ultimate embodiment of God’s grace and love.
Worship is central to our lives together at King of Kings. Our worship style can be best described as “relaxed liturgical”. We also gather throughout the week in support groups, service to the congregation, or social events.
We hope you’ll begin to get some sense of who we are from this website, but the best way to get to know us is to visit, so please come. No matter where you are in your “faith journey” or “life journey” you are warmly welcomed here.
Worship Service Schedule
Sunday Worship Service times are 8:15am and 10:45am.
The Nursery is available for parents and their children during the 8:15am service. A supervised nursery is available at the 10:45am service and during Sunday School.
To make an appointment with our pastor please call the church office at 734-971-1417, or send an e-mail to